[geos-devel] 3.2.0 Final

strk strk at keybit.net
Mon Dec 14 14:02:14 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 03:55:54PM -0500, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I would suggest "If you prefer troubles you can use the C++ interface"
> to "Applications requiring API/ABI stability are encouraged to use the
> C interface instead of the C++ interface."

I changed:
<< If you prefer troubles you can use the C++ interface. >>
with:
<< If you don't care about adapting/rebuilding your client code you
  can still use the C++ interface. >>

Your statement was already in previous statement:

<<
The recommended low-level interface to the GEOS library is the simplified C wrapper interface. This will ensure stability of the API and the ABI of the library during performance improvements that will likely change classes definitions.

--strk;

 Free GIS & Flash consultant/developer      ()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
 http://foo.keybit.net/~strk/services.html  /\  Keep it simple!