[geos-devel] [#317] Build configuration for CMake build system

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon Jan 18 17:26:33 EST 2010

Mats,

I'm quite interested in CMake, thanks for taking the time to put one
in for GEOS. The main thing stopping me from pursuing CMake has been
lack of time to start from scratch and learn, and now you've provided
me a template to work from. I think we should drop autotools once we
can get a good build on all our platforms with CMake.

P.