[geos-devel] Extraction of PHP extension into PECL-style package

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Fri Feb 5 00:08:14 PST 2016

On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at 10:05:51AM -0500, J Smith wrote:
> The standard PHP build for extensions comes with a `make test` target,
> I'll have to check on `make check`. Would `make test` itself work? I
> think some work could be done to make the tests a bit more
> PEAR-friendly, but as a start, would `make test` work?

The PHP bindings of GEOS already have a test: test/test.php
This test used to run on "make check".
I just want to see those tests run again on "make check",
but I don't mind if you want to add any other alias to the
"check" rule and I'm happy if you want to add tests :)

What's important to me is that "make check" runs all tests
and reports success/failures. Then we can instruct bots
to run "make check" on every commit.