[geos-devel] Thoughts on Backporting the emit warning message to GEOS 3.6 and GEOS 3.5

Sandro Santilli strk at kbt.io
Sat Oct 7 04:17:05 PDT 2017

On Sat, Oct 07, 2017 at 03:30:26AM -0700, Paul Norman wrote:
> On 10/6/2017 2:13 PM, Even Rouault wrote:

> > -Werror, or expect that their build log remains clean if it was already.
>
> Yes - and for development and CI this is a good practice.

Pull requests adding -Werror to our CI bots are welcome
  .drone.yml     - PR to git.osgeo.org please
  .gitlab-ci.yml - PR to gitlab.com please
  .travis.yml    - PR to github.com please

I don't think Jenkins bots have in-repository configuration but
Regina might know better.

Ticketting this task would be also helpful.