[geos-devel] [GEOS] #887: Remove pre-release suffix from library name (libgeos-3.7.0alpha.so -> libgeos-3.7.0.so)

GEOS geos-trac at osgeo.org
Fri Jun 15 00:17:48 PDT 2018

#887: Remove pre-release suffix from library name (libgeos-3.7.0alpha.so ->
libgeos-3.7.0.so)
----------------------------+---------------------------
 Reporter:  Bas Couwenberg  |       Owner:  geos-devel@…
     Type:  defect          |      Status:  closed

Comment (by robe):

 I think it was just the extra brackets I wasn't aware of because I was
 just testing on the console. The above works without the extra [] so I'll
 commit that.

 I've got some other issues with configure on windows mingw64, which I have
 to check if it's something in GEOS or my configure script. For building
 GEOS on windows I'm using CMake and that just produces unversioned dlls
 all the time.

 I'll go ahead and commit what you have above and just check the bots to
 see if they are okay with it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://trac.osgeo.org/geos/ticket/887#comment:9>
GEOS <http://trac.osgeo.org/geos>