[geotk] Adding new projections to EPSG database

Jon Blower j.d.blower at reading.ac.uk
Mon Jun 29 08:00:07 PDT 2015

Hi,

I think I may have asked this question before but I can’t find the answer! If I’m using the WKT version of the EPSG database I know that I can add new projections by editing epsg.properties. But how can I do this if I’m using the embedded RDBMS version of the database?

(Specifically, a user of ncWMS has asked for support for EPSG 3572 (WGS 84 / North
Pole LAEA Alaska), which doesn’t appear to be in the database, unless there has been an update since geotk-bundle-referencing-3.17).

Thanks,
Jon