[Graphics] Geosilk icons

Rolando Peñate rpenate at opengeo.org
Thu Nov 5 11:52:21 EST 2009

Hey everyone,

Many of you are aware of these already, but Jody suggested that I
forward this along to the graphics at osgeo.org so here it is.

In an effort to harmonize across GeoExt and other projects, the new
GeoServer UI is using the GeoSilk icon set (http://projects.opengeo.org/geosilk
) of which you can read more here: http://blog.opengeo.org/2009/05/01/geosilk/

Because it is designed for the web, it has some limitations for
desktop apps (like a lack of larger sizes) but perhaps it'll be useful
for some of your projects nonetheless.

Best,
Rolando

--