[Graphics] Geosilk icons

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Thu Nov 5 13:59:18 EST 2009

Hello,

That's good idea Jody to create wiki. There are so many valuable
resources! Your Rolando 'other resources' list can be good start point.
I'm not very experienced in wiki page creation, so your help is welcome.
I have created just starting point at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Graphics

In which direction in your opinion wiki should go:
1. just link to resources, or
2. put tables with sample (from different themes/projects) graphics
(like
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_map_symbol_set#Symbol_Availability and
http://www.szczepanek.pl/icons.grass/v.0.1/)

Second option can be difficult to handle, but just showing few sample
graphics can be interesting.
More important for me is to point out common files naming rules with
detailed description. This way it will be easy to interchange/exchange
symbols and icons between projects.

Robert