[Graphics] new gis theme and common repository

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Nov 29 08:56:33 EST 2009

Hi all,

Great that we have a working SVN now. How will we continue from this point?
Will we upload only the .SVG files there ore also .PNGs? Do we agree on
changing the color palette to Tango? Is the wiki page the main reference
for which icons exist and which are planned? Or is there some other place?
Will we discuss all icons on the mailing list or should we change to the
wiki discussion page, where we can easily link pictures to our comments?

Best wishes,
Anita