[Graphics] Android friendly icons

Alberto Romeu aromeu at prodevelop.es
Tue Dec 27 11:43:28 EST 2011

Hi,

I'm currently thinking on using the icons at [1] for gvSIG Mini for
Android as they look very nice. I have just one question, it seems there
are icons that are composed by others, as I cannot find a svg file for
every png. For example, I cannot find a layer-add.svg. Do those svg
exist or are there icons that were composed by others and exported to
png? It will be useful for resizing the icons, as 32x32 seems very small
for a "touchable" device.

By the way, the naming strategy of the files is not "Android
friendly"... the Android compiler complains with "-", and I had to
replace them for "_".

Anyway, good job!

Regards.

[1] http://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/graphics/