[Graphics] License Question

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Tue Mar 1 17:20:38 EST 2011

Hi Charlie and Rolando,

Thank you Roland for answering the question and Charlie for this
observation. In fact there is no clear information concerning licence,
which is CC-BY 3.0 as Rolando wrote. I will add missing licence
information file soon.

However licence information is included in the newest SVG source files.

regards,
Robert