[Graphics] map icons SVN structure change

Robert Szczepanek robert at szczepanek.pl
Thu Mar 31 19:40:21 EDT 2011

Hello,

There are many good icons projects for maps, like for example [1] or
[2]. They use however different (sub)folders structure. If we put all
icons from different sets in one predefined folder's structure, it will
be hard to select consistent set.
What about themes structure? In this case each theme can have different
folders structure.
Simple linking to original svn's of many authors can make the work. I
don't know how to do it technically yet, but it is possible. I hope.

Common folders structure is removed and I made theme folder as main
container. If you find this solution worse, just let me know.

regards,
Robert

[1]
http://svn.openstreetmap.org/applications/share/map-icons/index_all.en.html