[Graphics] Improve icon set

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 16:44:08 PDT 2017

I you referring to icons for GIS nouns (map, layer, data) and actions
(add,remove,edit) - or icons for symbology (point of interest, etc...).

uDig still has its same icons, which were added to geosilk; I actually have
SVG versions of these that I would like to fold into the GeoServer UI for
hidef displays.

GeoServer has recently gotten the ability to support the same
fill-in-the-blank SVG icons for symbology.

Long term I like the idea of defining the icons in svg and using the
fill-in-the-blank functionality to support UI theming at the icon level.

--
Jody Garnett