[GRASS5] NVIZ configure mesa problem

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 7 15:36:18 EDT 2000

Hi folks,
just trying to make the first runs for the FreeGIS grass5.0beta8 rpms.

It looks to me as the configure script in the NVIZ directory.
can find the gl.h headers, but somehow this information is not
transferred when making the src/libes/ogsf library.

I am not sure in how to fix this most easily.
Can anybody point me to a patch or the difference in revision?

The FreeGIS Project				            (freegis.org)