[GRASS5] Vector help dissolving lines ...

Eric G . Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sun Oct 8 22:09:26 EDT 2000

Okay, for my personal edification I'm doing a reimplementation of
v.circle/v.bubble/s.buffer(missing in CVS?) that hopes to pretty much do
everything they do/did.  Having a little issue with the case where two
or more vector "circles" overlap and I want to be able to dissolve the
line boundaries.  Right now, I generate each circle and place the area
label at it's center.  This works fine until the circles overlap.  Then
v.support doesn't like the results.  Does this make sense?  Anyway, any
pointers to dealing with this would be appreciated.

--
/bin/sh ~/.signature:
Command not found