[GRASS5] Re: CVS analysis

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 14 18:10:40 EDT 2001

On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:06:29PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:

> Hmmm doing a full checkout -r "releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0"
> and then examining all CVS/Tags files probably also would work I guess.

Looks like this can work out:

find -name Tag | xargs grep Nreleasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0 >x
find -name Tag | xargs grep Treleasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0 >y

I will write a small script that checks if the directories
actually do not have files with branch tags in them.
Then the files will be removed.
Will backup the repository before this.

When I am on it I can also update cvs to version 1.11.1p1.
CVS access will completly turned off for this.

	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)