[GRASS5] Re: CVS analysis

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Aug 14 19:59:37 EDT 2001

On Wed, Aug 15, 2001 at 12:10:40AM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 14, 2001 at 10:06:29PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Hmmm doing a full checkout -r "releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0"
> > and then examining all CVS/Tags files probably also would work I guess.

> I will write a small script that checks if the directories
> actually do not have files with branch tags in them.
> Then the files will be removed.
> Will backup the repository before this.

Done.

$ cvs -z6 checkout -r releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0 grass
$ find grass -name Tag | xargs grep Nreleasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0
$
$ find grass -name Tag | xargs grep Treleasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0 | wc
    972     972   73419
$ find grass -name Tag | wc
    972     972   39399

> When I am on it I can also update cvs to version 1.11.1p1.
> CVS access will completly turned off for this.

Done.

CVS-ssh access is turned on again.

Please to _not_ commit until Markus and Glynn can verify that the
repository looks better now.

Glynn, Markus: Please check the CVS statue as good as you can.

*goingtocatchsomesleepnow*
	Bernhard

The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            	  (fsfeurope.org)