[GRASS5] d.legend updates

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Wed Dec 4 19:49:37 EST 2002

H. Bowman wrote:

> I see what is in CVS now has the maxfontsize= and -o enhancements.
> If they will both be depreciated in the following version, is this
> really wanted?

I simply reverted the big overall change, then made the two minor
changes. That way, it's more likely to be feasible to use
"cvs update -j ... -j ..." to merge the bug fixes into the release
version without the larger changes.

In the current situation (i.e. with 5.0.1 overdue), bug fixes should
be separated from more substantial changes.

> Someone might want to back out the src/tcltkgrass/module/d.legend change
> as well.

Done.

For further updates, it would be best if you could work from the
version in the CVS head, as it differs significantly from the version
in the 5.0.0 release (i.e. patches made against the release version
probably won't apply to the head version). If using CVS is
problematic, you can get individual files from the web interface:

	http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass/