[GRASS5] Next steps for GRASS

Michel Wurtz mw at teledetection.fr
Mon Jan 7 10:05:08 EST 2002

Markus Neteler wrote:

> Then: An outcome of the developers meeting in Trento last November
> was that a merge back of the release_branch into the experimental
> tree is required for synchronization. However, from there we will
> create a new release_branch again which only contains the modules
> intented for release as stable version.

I'm a little confused by release branch and main trunk of Grass5.0.
I made all the changes (bug fixes and some code enhancement) on the
branch "releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0".

Does this mean that I should do that on "MAIN" and must only fix
bugs on release_branch ?

--
Michel WURTZ - DIG - Maison de la télédétection
               500, rue J.F. Breton