[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:3624] Cell Resolution help

Russell Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri May 3 10:34:52 EDT 2002

Does anyone want to further dispute my contention that region-setting
is difficult and confusing?  See the following snippet from a posting
on GRASSLIST today.
-russ

--
-russ nelson              http://russnelson.com | Okay, enough is enough!
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | Can we PLEASE all stop