[GRASS5] Fwd: (fink) Gdal package-missing ogr?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Sep 12 11:50:53 EDT 2003

Eric,

On Wed, Sep 10, 2003 at 08:44:43PM -0400, Eric Schermer wrote:
> Markus,
>
> I sent the below message to Matt Stephenson, the OS X FINK gdal
> package maintainer.

let's hope that they update it. v.in/out.ogr is really great.

I have submitted a bug report to FINK:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=17203&atid=117203&func=detail&aid=804581

> I did not test to see if ogr and PROJ4 work, but
> I will this weekend once I re-install my fink grass package.

Be sure to use the latest GRASS 5.3.0-cvs and 5.7.0-cvs.
CVS Snapshots will be generated tomorrow morning (Italian morning).

Good luck,

 Markus