[GRASS5] updated tcltkgrass for GRASS 5.7.0 beta x

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jun 7 18:04:34 EDT 2004

I just committed an updated version of tcltkgrass to the CVS (updating
menu.tcl and help.tcl) in preparation for the beta release this week.
I'd also like to add the updated scripts that go with it. However, it
looks like they will need relevant makefiles for each one. Is this
something I create (e.g., using makefiles from other script folders as
a template) or is it something generated at your end?

Cheers,
Michael
Michael Barton, Professor & Curator
School of Human Origins, Cultures, & Societies
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA

voice: 480-965-6262; fax: 480-965-7671