[GRASS5] Re: hungarian (eov) projection system

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Apr 14 03:56:39 EDT 2005

(cc grass5)

On Thu, Apr 14, 2005 at 09:40:47AM +0200, Korponai János wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am newbie on grass, but I do not find hungarian projection
> system when I'm making new location. Is the implementation
> possible to grass? If it is you find specifications on web:
> http://lazarus.elte.hu/gb/geodez/geod2.htm.
>
> Many thanks,
> Sincerely yours,
> --
> Dr. Janos Korponai
> West-Transdanubian District Environmental and Water Authority,
> Dept. Kis-Balaton
> H-8360 Keszthely, Csik F. str. 1, Hungary
> e-mail: korponai.janos at nyuduvizig.hu,
> http://members.iif.hu/korponai.janos

Hi,

in the web I found:
 http://xserve.flids.com/pipermail/proj/2004-June/001754.html

which may solve your problem. If not, I suggest
to write to the Proj4 mailing list as there are
people who certainly know the answer (and GRASS depends
on PROJ4).

There is also an open bug report, you may add yourself
to the list of observers:

 http://www.intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=2388&display=History

Best regards

 Markus