[GRASS5] TINs as 3D vectors

Radim Blazek blazek at itc.it
Tue Apr 19 04:14:37 EDT 2005

Triangle does not appear to have a clear license compatible with GPL:

"Please note that although Triangle is freely available, it is
copyrighted by the author and may not be sold or included in commercial
products without a license."

Am I wrong? If you want to include that to GRASS distribution, the
library must have a license which gives at least the same rights as GPL.

Do you have a module for conversion from raster to TIN?

How do you store the data, do you use your format? Did you try to use
GRASS format?

Radim