[GRASS5] bug in lib/image/open.c?

Brad Douglas rez at touchofmadness.com
Tue Jun 14 15:38:03 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-06-14 at 17:32 +0200, Vincent Schut wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> since the proper return types have been added to lib/image/open.c (last
> saturday, I believe), compilation fails with the following error:

Ugh.  Hit send too early.

I can either replace the i_err*() functions with equivalent G_message()
commands or duplicate the G_message() functions.

Do we want to convolute already independent libraries with G_*()
commands or should they remain independent?  The library could benefit
from other G_*() functions as well, but is not absolutely necessary.

I just committed my current changes which simply copies the code of
G_message() to i_errhdlr().

My apologies for the inconvenience.

--
Brad Douglas <rez at touchofmadness.com>