[GRASS5] Ps.map wish/question

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon May 16 15:43:51 EDT 2005

Maybe I missed it in my cursory look at the ps.map docs, but it seems like
some d.* command options are a subset of the ps.map commands. I assume that
people using ps.map would continue to use the richer ps.map commands (i.e.,
not replace ps.map commands, but have ps.map also recognize some d.*
commands).

I was thinking that if ps.map also would read relevant d.* commands it would
be more easily scriptable.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402