[GRASS5] [bug #3246] (grass) d.vect.thematic fails when the map is in another mapset

Maciek Sieczka via RT grass-bugs at intevation.de
Tue May 17 11:59:21 EDT 2005

sorry for this doubled post Michael - I forgot to CC the grass5 list the
previous time

Michael

Unfortunatelly the bug remains - it is impossible to use d.vect thematic on a
map which is not in the same mapset where the session was started. There is
always " Table '(...)' doesn't exist." information. Could you please try to
fix it?

The GRASSRGB switch works like a charm. Thanks!

But there is incostistency in the legend provided by d.vect.thematic -l:

Value range:  57.920000 -  69.400000
Mapped by 1 intervals of 11.5948

Color(R:G:B)	Value
250:0:0		>57.3408 - 69.5148

As you can see the calculated "Value range" is different than in the legend's
"Value" column. No matter what interval is used (here nint=1) there is always
a difference. Could it be fixed too?

Also I think that the ">" sign between the color and the the value in the
legend should be removed - it doesn't help in anything and worsens the clarity
of the information. How do you think?

Maciek