[GRASS5] Re: question about sqlite

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Wed Oct 19 13:54:42 EDT 2005

DBF is a widely used, standard format--in spite of being old and klunky. It
can be imported or read by a wide variety of other programs (e.g., Open
Office, Excel, Access, Filemaker). It is also the standard table format for
ESRI, MapInfo, and Idrisi. It would be very inconvenient to drop it.

Michael
Arizona State University
Tempe, AZ  85287-2402
USA