[GRASS5] Color prompt partially implemented, color confusion.

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 18 06:01:29 EDT 2006

> although we should decide whether 50% is 127 or 128 and use one value
> consistently.

0,127,255
1,128,256

These series seem logical. If 255 is max, use 127.

aqua: FWIW I like the given color and use it often. I don't care if it
is renamed. If there is a pressing reason I could easily live without it.

> I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility that some random module
> has the number 13 hardcoded into it.

FWIW, I think I fixed that to use MAXCOLORS+1 wherever I at first
hardcoded it and a quick grep doesn't turn up anything.

Hamish