[GRASS-dev] Re: [bug #4905] (grass) gis.m: d.text.freetype does not allow spaces in text

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Tue Aug 29 09:51:01 EDT 2006

On Aug 29, 2006, at 8:17 AM, Moritz Lennert wrote:

> Michael Barton via RT wrote:
>> Is this fixed now? Freetype text doesn't work on a Mac so I can't
>> tell.

Michael, just noticed this comment - how is FreeType text broken
(besides the spaces problem)?  I've been having problems with getting
freetype to read dfonts and suitcase'd TT fonts in OS X (but unix-
style .ttf fonts work).  I found a fix that is in the freetype CVS
waiting for the next version, but it's supposed to be an OSX Intel-
only problem.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"We are at war with them. Neither in hatred nor revenge and with no
particular pleasure I shall kill every ___ I can until the war is
over. That is my duty."

"Don't you even hate 'em?"

"What good would it do if I did? If all the many millions of people
of the allied nations devoted an entire year exclusively to hating
the ____ it wouldn't kill one ___ nor shorten the war one day."

<Ha, ha> "And it might give 'em all stomach ulcers."

- Tarzan, on war