[GRASS-dev] Re: [bug #4905] (grass) gis.m: d.text.freetype does not allow spaces in text

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Aug 29 14:17:07 EDT 2006

D.text.freetype would not display any text the Mac, either using x11 tcltk
or aqua tcltk. That and other problems people were having is why I took it
off the GIS layer toolbar. You can still set default screen fonts using
freetype text. I think this does work OK.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213