[GRASS5] [bug #4126] (grass) The tutorial about digitizating procedure needs key steps

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Wed Mar 1 16:28:04 EST 2006

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=4126

Subject: The tutorial about digitizating procedure needs key steps

Platform: WindowsNT/2000/XP
grass obtained from: CVS
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries
GRASS Version: 6.0

I have downloaded a tutorial document called "GDF Hannover: GRASS 6 Course material "(gdf_grass60_v1.2_en.pdf).

When I read chapter 11.6, I found I can't follow the guide to digitize a point.

I found the document miss a key step to set database connection by "v.db.connect".

I strongly suggest the relative information to be added.