[GRASS5] Wishes and GUI code cleanup patch

Laurent Courty lrntct at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 14:49:08 EST 2006

Cedric Shock wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If anyone else has any wishes for the generic GUI, now is a good time to kick
> them around here.
Hi,

I have a wish about display, but maybe it's not concerning the "generic
GUI".
It will be cool if the display resolution where "defaulted" to screen
resolution when the "region resolution" is to big. Currently grass
display all the cells, even if they aren't visible. With high
resolution, display is very slow.
Sometimes it could be fine to have a high resolution for calculation and
be able to pan without waiting.
I don't know how difficult it is, though.

Laurent