[bug #3117] [GRASS-dev] povray and grass

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 21:07:42 EDT 2006

> http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=3117

I think I've fixed it in CVS. G_percent() was being called for each cell
instead of for each row of data, so the "percent done" bar was being
updated faster than the GUI could handle. Also did some other cleanup of
the code; spotted but didn't fix these errors:

fmt[20] unused and wrong. ( sprintf("%d",double) )
[I didn't remove it as I have absolutely no idea what this code is
trying to do.]

"bias" input parameter is unused and "hfBias" is used uninitialized.
[intended to be the same thing? note hfBias is used twice (in both
main() and processProfiles()), verticalScale is only used in
processProfiles()]

Further cleaning is badly needed by someone who understands it more.
[so don't close the bug]

should be functional now?

Hamish