[GRASS-dev] Error in redrawing text layer in gis.m

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Fri Nov 17 10:24:25 EST 2006

Hamish,

For 6.3, I've added a few new features, including a layer for the d.text.new
(soon to be renamed??) module that includes font setting via the GRASS_FONT
environmental variable, and mouse placement for decorations and text. It
won't be there on 6.2 or older 6.3 versions.

Michael
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213