[GRASS-dev] r.random still broken on Mac

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Fri Sep 29 01:04:15 EDT 2006

I found this __APPLE__ test for *rand48 in:

r.random
v.kcv
v.random

For the Mac builds, I can try to get these rebuilt and online Fri
morning, but after that, the next 2 weeks I'm on vacation/traveling
and will have minimal internet access.

On Sep 28, 2006, at 10:46 PM, Michael Barton wrote:

> Thanks!
>
> Michael
> Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
> Arizona State University
>
> phone: 480-965-6213
> fax: 480-965-7671
>

>> From: William Kyngesburye <woklist at kyngchaos.com>
>> Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:41:07 -0500
>> To: Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>
>> Cc: Michael Barton <michael.barton at asu.edu>, <grass-dev at grass.itc.it>
>> Subject: Re: [GRASS-dev] r.random still broken on Mac
>>
>> I just did a quick test - removed __APPLE__ from r.random, so it uses
>> the extern lrand48.  I now get a random distribution.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so."

- Ford Prefect