[GRASS-dev] Re: winGRASS

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Thu Feb 8 06:24:12 EST 2007

Michael Barton wrote:

> I think that the nviz part of the compilation does respect the
> --with-opengl=x11 or --with-opengl=aqua flag, but does not seem to respect
> the --with-tcltk-includes=/usr/local/tcltk/include and
> --with-tcltk-libs=/usr/local/tcltk/lib flags. It just goes to the system
> default. I don't know enough about tweaking compilation parameters to know
> how to fix this (In fact I don't hardly anything about tweaking compilation
> parameters).

The NVIZ Makefile will add both sets of -I switches to the compilation
command. Those switches will affect how all headers are located. You
can't tell the compiler to look for specific headers in specific
directories.

I note that the NVIZ Makefile *doesn't* use $(OPENGLINC), which is
almost certainly a bug.

This doesn't affect the version of Tcl/Tk used for d.m/gis.m, which is
determined at run-time by $GRASS_WISH.