[GRASS-dev] [grass-code I][302] d.path error

grass-codei at wald.intevation.org grass-codei at wald.intevation.org
Tue Feb 20 04:59:10 EST 2007

code I item #302, was opened at 20/02/2007 09:59
Issue type: module bad feature
Issue status: None
GRASS version: 6.2
GRASS component: vector
Operating system: Linux
Operating system version:
GRASS CVS checkout date, if applies (YYMMDD):

Initial Comment:
When d.path is run from gis manager a new monitor x0 is open, but the message 'No vector map shown in monitor, use d.vect first' is reported. So the map must be displayed with the command d.vect in the Output window. It's a bit strange as the map name is already specified in the d.path panel. Shouldn'it be automatically displayed in the monitor x0?
Furthermore, wouldn't be better to use the Map Display instead of an external monitor? It often happens that other raster or vector maps need to be displayed to better define the network path.

Regards
Aldo Clerici