[GRASS-dev] New feature (algorithm and / or module) to implent to GRASS (long)

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sat Mar 3 15:48:54 EST 2007

Well,

it seems that the label placement is what I'm going to implement for
this course. It was also my number one preference. After I'm done I'll
see about starting on another, or perhaps they could be ideas for the
Google SoC? I have copies of those algorithms, so I'll be happy to shear
them too (though they are public knowledge). The algorithms are not that
complex, and so these could be an easy way to introduce people to the
GRASS library.

Anyway I'd like to thank you all on your comments and encouragement. :)

--Wolf

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>