[GRASS-dev] New feature (algorithm and / or module) to implent to GRASS (long)

Wolf Bergenheim wolf+grass at bergenheim.net
Sun Mar 4 05:30:50 EST 2007

Hey list,

Is it OK if I create a branch[1] in CVS in the vector directory for
this? That way you all can also observe my progress, and I will have the
safety of version control during this process, and it won't mess the
rest of the build system. Another option would be that I would simply
work in the main trunk of the CVS, since my work will only be localized
to the module I'm working on. What are your thoughts?

--Wolf

[1] What is a branch? A branch is a separate line of development which
will me to work concurrently with the CVS without messing with the main
development branch. The subversion manual has a nice explanation on
branches:
http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.1/svn-book.html#svn-ch-4-sect-1

--

<:3 )---- Wolf Bergenheim ----( 8:>