[GRASS-dev] [bug #2793] (grass) v.segment: side offset is ignored

Hamish hamish_nospam at yahoo.com
Sun May 6 04:15:02 EDT 2007

> Markus:
> > BTW: v.lrs.segment suffers from the same problem:
> > http://grass.itc.it/grass63/manuals/html63_user/v.lrs.segment.html
> > offset>]
H:
> Yes, code is mostly cloned so it would be easy to copy & paste in the
> same solution.

v.lrs.segment updated in 6.3 CVS to observe side_offset.

I also added a file= option to both v.segment and v.lrs.segment to read
the instructions from a file instead of stdin. This is so the modules
can work from the GUI menu where stdin is not available.

none of the v.lrs.segment changes have been tested, as I've never used
LRS. I'd appreciate if someone who has can test that the side_offset
and file= options work properly.

Hamish