[GRASS-dev] WinGrass testing results 6.3.0rc2

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 26 15:17:20 EST 2007

Moritz and Benjamin,

I¹ve had a couple of students install the new winGRASS 6.3.0RC2 binary and
test it. The main remaining problems are (hopefully) easy to fix. See below.

The PROJ_SHARE variable is not set correctly
NVIZ won¹t launch (but did in a recent binary)

Other stuff seems to be working fine. Hopefully you¹ll be able to fix NVIZ
soon. The PROJ_SHARE issue should be easy.

Benjamin, any hope for the all-in-one *.exe package soon?

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Arizona State University

phone: 480-965-6213