[GRASS-dev] Multi-selection fixed

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Tue Sep 18 01:45:21 EDT 2007

I managed to fix the multiple selection function of the select.tcl module
and also got it to toggle the selection on/off in multiselection mode using
Ctrl-click. It was more complicated that it appeared, especially because it
turned out that multi-selection had been broken with other code changes some
time in the past. Thanks to Glynn for getting me started with the toggle
code.

The result is that now you can select multiple maps, where appropriate, by
ctrl-clicking on the list of maps in the selection window.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University