[GRASS-dev] GRASS 7 development started

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Aug 3 06:37:30 EDT 2008

On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:04 AM, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com> wrote:

> > > You can verify that the indentation isn't changing the semantics of
> > > the code by compiling everything[1] without -g and with -DNDEBUG,
> > > before and after indenting, and comparing the .o files.
> >
> > Mhh, sounds like quite some work.
>
> Not really:

So, to summarize: the indentation is safe,
when
- applying indent to all .c and .h

but reverting
- imagery/i.atcorr/*.h
- gui/wxpython/nviz/*.h
- gui/wxpython/vdigit/*.h
- raster/r.terraflow/*.h
- raster/r.terraflow/IOStream/include/*.h

Right?
Technical question: I feel several developers here yet ignore this heavy impact
change. Should I post a diff first? Or announce a date (which?) and submit then?

Both 6.4.svn and 7.svn are affected to be able to backport also in future.

Markus