[GRASS-dev] Re: [GRASS-user] Unable to create new project with Grass

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Jan 14 09:28:05 EST 2008

First, try an already created location. Put the location of one of
the demo data sets into your grass data directory and try to see it.
Once you can see it OK, quit GRASS (GUI and typing exit from the
command line), restart GRASS, and try to create a mapset in the demo
location. If that works, quit GRASS, restart GRASS, and try creating
a dummy location using EPSG code.

Sorry for the complications, but this can help troubleshoot the problem.

Michael
Director of Graduate Studies
Center for Social Dynamics & Complexity
Arizona State University