[GRASS-dev] Re: grass-dev Digest, Vol 21, Issue 30

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:11:08 EST 2008

Hi,

2008/1/14, Glynn Clements <glynn at gclements.plus.com>:

Martin:
> > It also should build library for wx digitization tool in the future,
> > etc.

Glynn:
> This would probably require the Python checks, as it would need to
> build Python wrappers for GRASS functions, but it still shouldn't need
> the wxPython checks.

well, the changes which I made in configure.in seems to be wrong. I am
going to revert them, sorry for that.

In this connection I propose to add check for wx library (--with-wx,
-with-wx-includes and --with-wx-lib) used for wx-vdigit part. Also
maybe --with-swig would be needed since swig is used for creating
python module.

Martin

--
Martin Landa <landa.martin at gmail.com> * http://gama.fsv.cvut.cz/~landa *