[GRASS-dev] debugging nviz with TclTk 8.5 aqua

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Jul 28 11:35:32 EDT 2008

On Jul 28, 2008, at 9:34 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:

>> We needed the -framework flags because -l would get the system tcltk
>> symlinks.
>
> Er, not if you also use -L, surely?

I never got a clarification from Michael (or I missed it) if -L/usr/
lib was in his link command for NVIZ.  That would have confused the
linking, if it was before the tcltk -L flag.

> Have you actually tried changing the #include directives to e.g.
> <Tk/tk.h> and using the --framework= option?
>
> The first place to try would be togl.[ch] in visualization/nviz/src.

Yes, that's when I ran into this problem.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

Earth: "Mostly harmless"

- revised entry in the HitchHiker's Guide to the Galaxy

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"I ache, therefore I am.  Or in my case - I am, therefore I ache."

- Marvin