[GRASS-dev] Maintenance QGIS GRASS plugin / provider

Soeren Gebbert soerengebbert at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 7 15:39:15 EST 2009

Hi Marco,
i would like to help maintaining the grass plugin in qgis.
But unfortunately i am not able to start right now. I am much to busy.
I hope to start working on it in the 2. quater of 2010.

I have curently little experience with qgis. I did not use it very often.
But i am a C/C++ and Python developer with some Qt experience and
have had a look on the grass-plugin sources. :)

Best regards
Soeren