[GRASS-dev] options for scripts

Michael Barton michael.barton at asu.edu
Mon Nov 30 22:50:24 EST 2009

Potentially, are all the options listed in parser_standard_options.c
available to be used and parsed in scripts as well as in C modules?

I just tried 3. Two worked and one didn't. So I'm wondering which is
the fluke--the options for database table name and database columns
working or the one for database driver not working (actually it partly
worked in that the wxPython menuform.py generated the correct control,
but it lacked the list of drivers to populate it)?

If all those in parser_standard_options.c CAN be used in scripts, then
it is useful to update the scripting guidelines to indicate this.

Michael