[GRASS-dev] dropping d.linegraph, d.colorlist

Hamish hamish_b at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 8 20:20:15 EDT 2010

Hamish wrote:
> > any objections to removing the d.linegraph module from trunk?
Markus:
> No objections from my side.

In other news I started to add a trend line to d.correlate in 6.5svn, and
am one y-value away from having it working. but I've run out of time and
blood sugar to work on it right now; so if anyone wants to take it on go
for it, otherwise it will have to wait until I have more time..

it also now displays R^2 value and prints the linear fit formula based
on the results of r.regression.line.

it would be good to (re)validate these things against R when all is done.
r.stats -A FP binning degrades the result a little, so it won't be exact.

regards,
Hamish